Friday 22 October 2021

Home Learning

Creating my own bucket!!

I got to create my own bucket, with the help of my dad, I was able to successfully created two buckets. One small and one big. 

Here‘s how I did it.

Tools needed 

  • cardboard
  • pencil x2
  • ruler
  • craft knife
  • compass (because we didnt  have any compass we folded a piece of paper then measure it out with my ruler depending on how big you want your bucket)

How I used my home made compass

Make a mark on each end of the folded paper and poke a small hole through, then put through the pencil in each hole on your folded paper, bottom pencil is to hold your mark then start moving your top pencil to draw your semicircle. This will give you a perfect circle or semicircle. 

Draw two semicircle, one small and one bigger, then draw a line across from one side to the other of the smaller semicircle. Use your ruler and draw a V line from your mark to each side of where your line end through to the bigger semicircle. 

Cut them out, join each end of the semicircle together, glue smaller end to cardboard to create the bottom of bucket and then cut it out. cut out small Long piece and glue it on to form the handle. 

We created a small bucket first and then we made a bigger one. I enjoyed making stuff with my family.

Once we finished creating the buckets, my sister Eva helped me to decorate it to make it look pretty.  

Here is what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.